Boiler Repair Essex
Boiler problems make us think ‘BIG’ expense.
But guess what; that’s not always the case. Sometimes, your boiler or cylinder is suffering from a common problem that requires fixing. You can either do it yourself or, better yet, if you are in London, hire a professional to do boiler repair in Essex.
In this article, we will discuss some of the top common boiler problems and how you can resolve them.
Some of the most common boiler problems are as follows:
- Leaking Boiler: A boiler leak can occur due to leaks from seals, excessive pressure, corroded tanks, or a faulty component. It is better to call a qualified professional to fix this issue instead of trying to remove the boiler casing yourself.
- Kettling Boiler: This problem can be caused due to limescale build-up. As a result, the system heats up too quickly, and the air gets trapped in the system. You can resolve this issue by cleaning up noisy components. But it is better to consult a boiler engineer.
- Unresponsive to Thermostat: Homeowners often install thermostats to increase the efficiency of homes. But sometimes boilers stop responding to thermostats. Usually, this issue can be resolved by replacing thermostat batteries or moving the thermostat closer to the receiver.
- Airlock in Pipes: Too much air in the heating system can often block the pipes. You can solve this issue by closing the main water supply, turning on all taps, emptying the water and turning the supply back on. If this method does not work, it is better to hire a professional.
When hiring a professional to take care of your boiler or cylinder, keep check of following things:
- Location is important. If you reside in East London, you’d want to go for a local plumbing and heating company that does boiler repair Essex residents look for.
- You need to look for a warranty. Does your chosen company offer a years’ guarantee for the parts and labour it is offering? If not, rethink your decision.
- It is best to go for a brand that has fully qualified gas engineers and gas safe installers.
- Does your selected company offer emergency boiler repair? If not, research for a better team.
From leaks to over pressurisation, and from cold radiators to locking out, boilers can suffer from a wide array of issues, especially in the winters. Fortunately, if you are in Essex, London, you can find local engineers who supply and fit boilers with a 12 months’ guarantee.
Boiler Medic provides services for emergency boiler repair with same-day emergency service. As Vaillant, Baxi, and Worcester Bosch accredited team, we can offer extended warranties. Therefore, every part and labour come with a 12-month guarantee. The best part is that there are no hidden charges, either pay hourly rate or fixed fee repair.
So, do you need a boiler repair? Call Us right away!