£35,000 – £45,000 a year – depending on experience.
Full Job Description
Self-Employed Mobile Gas Engineer – Installations, Servicing & Repairs
We have an opportunity available for a self-employed mobile gas engineer that is experienced in carrying out all types of domestic gas work including:
• Boiler Breakdown Diagnosis & Repairs
• Boiler Installations
• Boiler Servicing
• Gas Leak Detection & Repairs
• Gas Safety Inspections
• Other Gas Appliance Installations (fires, water heaters, cookers & hobs)
We undertake work for a range of clients within the property management and residential sector, which will require travelling around all East London Boroughs and Essex areas.
You will need a smart phone to download our own software app which will provide all details for jobs to attend along with allowing you to upload information and pictures instantly, and be in communication with the office staff throughout the day.
All appointments will be booked and scheduled on your behalf, which you will be able to see in advance via the software app. However, if there’s emergency jobs to attend throughout the day, these will be prioritised and scheduled accordingly.
You must use your own vehicle and tools, Applicants should have a minimum of 1 years of qualified experience and hold full valid ACS. Plumbing experience is also preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 a year – depending on experience.
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday – no weekends
• Paid every 2 weeks
• installation servicing and repair: 1 years (preferred)
• driving license and your own vehicle (required)
• Gas Safe Registration (preferred)
• CCN1, CENWAT1, HTR1 & CKR1
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Excellent customer service skills