Call us now to arrange your Landlord Gas Certificate CP12
Landlord Gas Certificate CP12
A gas safety certificate or check involves a Gas Safe registered engineer inspecting your gas appliance(s). They will check the appliance is working correctly and will check the following four areas:
- Gas appliances are on the right setting and burning correctly with the correct operating pressure
- Harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely to the air outside
- That any ventilation routes are clear and working properly
- All the safety devices are working
The check will identify any defects which require remedial work. You should have a gas safety check every year. If you are a landlord this is the law.
We will inspect the boiler and all other appliances on site to make sure they coincide with the gas safety regulations. And test all gas pipework for leaks.
The benefits of having your boiler serviced tend to outweigh the average boiler service cost.
- Save money on repairs – Your boiler should work perfectly and efficiently; our boiler service engineer will make sure your boiler is working correctly and pick up on any minor faults, which if left unrepaired, could cause major problems in the future. Servicing your boiler could save you money on larger repair bills and emergency call-out fees.
- A boiler service could save your life – a faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous; around 20 people die every year in the UK from Carbon Monoxide (CO) leaks caused by faulty gas boilers and appliances; reports the Health and Safety Executive. A regular boiler service will detect any CO leaks, keeping you and your family safe from CO poisoning.
- A Service may ensure your insurance is valid – many boiler warranties require you to have your boiler regularly serviced.